Thursday, January 24, 2013

Going Insane



Why did you leave me?
(SungJae’s POV)
              I walked into the lonely old house, where Shiny and I used to have fun. ‘I miss you so much Shiny.’ I thought as I touched the piano. I closed my eyes to remember those days.
(Flashback)
              “SungJae oppa, do you know how to play piano?” Shiny asked me as we were on the bed together. I looked at her and nodded my head to say no. she stood up on the bed and acted cute.
              “I will help you. Let’s go, as we have a piano at our house let’s do It.” she said to me and dragged me towards the piano. She sat on the chair and asked me to sit next to her.
              She started to play the piano like a pro. I looked at her play our latest song Insane. She looked at me as she played and kept on smiling like an angel.
              When she finished playing I clapped for her and pretended there was applause. “Let’s start oppa.” She said to me and I hugged her. I didn’t want to do anything. “Let’s be like this. Please?” I started to plead her.
              “We will, forever.” She said to me with a smile and kissed me passionately. I felt like she was gonna leave me but she already stood up and walked towards the bed. She slumped on to the bed grabbed me with her.
              “I promise you that I’m never ever gonna leave you. No matter what happens I only love you.” She said to me and kissed me again. I kept on enjoying that day.
(Flashback ended)
              I started to play one of my favorite song and also Shiny’s all-time song. Midnight from Beast was her favorite song and I didn’t know why.
              I played it and when I finished playing I heard applause from just one person. I turned to see Shiny there near the door and smiling like an angel.
(Shiny’s POV)
              “Oppa, I’ll be back in a while. This is the house that I had been finding for a while.” I said to my boy friend Donghae who was waiting near his car. He nodded his head with a smile and pulled me close to him.
              “Don’t take so much time. I’m gonna miss you if you take too long.” He said to me and kissed me. I hit his chest playfully and smiled at him. “Just give me 2 hour to find the thing that I want to find okay?” I asked him and he pouted. It made me chuckle.
              I walked into the house and into the room where SungJae and I used to have fun. I looked at the room and sighed with a smile.
(Flashback)
              “Shiny, come over here.” SungJae cried out as he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. It made me startled and it made him chuckle. “Scared?” he asked me and I scoffed at him. “No, shocked to see an angel.” I said to him as I played with his hair.
              He grabbed a pillow and hit me with it and it made me surprise. I looked at him surprised and he shrugged at me. “Wanted to see if you were shocked.” He said to me with a sly smile.
              “Oh really? I’ll show you.” I cried out and grabbed a pillow from the bed and started to hit him. We had a pillow fight until all the pillows got fluffed very well. He grabbed me through the pillow fight and kept on staring at my eyes.
              “I do deserve you I guess.” He said to me proudly and it made me again scoff at him. “Oh, do you?” I asked him with a sly smile. “We’ll see if you deserve me right?” he said to me as he pulled me close to me and kissed me.
              He didn’t let me breath but let go of me like half a minute. “So what do you think?” he asked me and I gasped for air. “Whatever.” I said to him and stood up to walk away. Again, I was grabbed by him and straight onto the bed and continued our kissing.
(Flashback ended)
              I smiled as I remembered the past where I used to hang out with my ex boy friend SungJae. I miss him, I did love him but he broke up with me for no reason.
              I walked a little bit inside and into the sitting room where I saw someone sitting there near the piano. I knew who it was from the moment I saw him. ‘SungJae is playing my favorite song.’ I thought with a smile.
              When he finished, I applauded him and he turned towards me with a shocked smile. “Shiny?” he asked me unsurely and it made me smile at him. I nodded at him and walked towards him.
              “Surprised to see me?” I asked him and he kept on staring at me. “Shiny I…” he started to talk and I held my hand in front of him.
               “No, let me talk first. I’m done with you. I don’t want to be in a relation with you anymore. I came to find something precious to me and something that can never be forgotten. Because it has you, the memory of you. SungJae ah, forget about me and try to continue your life the way you did before. Without me and take a girl friend. Don’t be single for the rest of your life.” I said to him and tired my best not to cry.
              He kept on staring at me and took something from his jacket pocket. The locket I wanted was with him. “This is the thing which was so precious to you right?” he asked me and I nodded my head.
              He came towards me and grabbed my hand and put the locket onto it. “Never forget me okay? I love you a lot.” He said to me and sat next to the piano again. I walked away looking at him for the last time.
              “I can never forget you SungJae.” I mumbled to myself as I ran towards the door. I bumped into someone and that person hold onto me before I fell onto the ground. I closed my eyes and kept them shut tightly.
              I couldn’t open my eyes and see who it was when that person kissed me. I opened my eyes and to my surprise it was Donghae. “Donghae oppa?” I whispered and he smiled at me.
              “Let’s go, I’m hungry. Plus I missed you.” He said to me and grabbed me close to him. I smiled and nodded my head to say yes.
              After walking towards his car I looked at the house one last time. ‘Goodbye SungJae…Oppa.’ I thought with a smile and get into the car.
              “Why is that house special to you love?” he asked me and it made me look at the house again. “No reason. That house looks so lonely so I used to come here alone whenever I’m free. This house was once mine I guess.” I replied to him and he chuckled.
              ‘The truth is this place really holds a lot of memories.’ I thought sadly.
(SungJae’s POV)
              I kept on watching them leave the house. I saw her staring at the house on last time. Secretly watching her being sad wasn’t something that I can tolerate. Mostly it was my fault to break up.
              I dumped her and I did it because I kept on playing with every girl. After knowing what love is now I want her back. She kept on giving me a lot of chances, now she gave up on me and had found someone she loves.
              ‘Shiny, I do love you. This is my first time running after a girl. I don’t know why but I feel like I’m the pathetic loser.’ I thought sadly as I drew the curtains to hide the light.
              I can never forget her. She has my heart and I have her heart as well.
             
              this is just a korean fanfic.. i love writing kpop fanfics as well as i'm a big kpop fan
I hope u all will read this. Have fun reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment