Monday, March 25, 2013

Oops, i fell in love with you

Oops i fell in love with you

(Gina's pov)
I stood up from the bed and looked around. It was so quiet and unusual then other times. 'Did they leave after that stupid party?' i thought as i stood up from the bed
I walked towards the door to go downstairs but some kind of a note caught my eyes. I walked towards the dressing table and snatch the paper from the mirror.

~thanks for last night. It was amazing~ Doo Joon

'What? What happened last night?' i thought frantically asi threw the paper onto the floor. I ran downstairs and almost fell onto the floor but was saved by someone
"Knew you would be like that." i heard his perfect voice. I looked at him and he chuckled at me. "What did we do last night?" i asked him and he smiled at me.
"Perfectly nothing." he said to me and kissed me on the top of my nose. I looked at him surprised as he walked towards the kitchen. "Unnie you woke up?" HyunA cried out the moment she saw me.
I threw a fake smile as i sat on one of the empty stools. I kept on staring at Doo Joon trying to figure out what happened last night. All i remember was we all were celebrating and almost everyone was drunk.
"Oh,let's go to the amusement park today." kikwang cried out while we were eating. I almost spit out the drink i had in my mouth. "Good idea, whose up to it?" Jiyoon asked me and i looked at her unbelieveably.
"I'm in." Doo Joon raised his hand i raised one of my eyebrows at him. "what? It's gonna be fun." he whispered to me and i gave him a fake smile sarcastically.
"Yes, Doo Joon your my man i tell ya." Ki kwang cried out and it made everyone laugh. "Ah, stuck with you guys again i guess." i mumbled to myself and ate my breakfast quietly.

*******************
"I feel like killing you all." i said to Jiyoon as i picked a dress and a white jacket. She giggled like a girl



No comments:

Post a Comment