Friday, March 8, 2013

Wipe the tears (One shot)



It’s nothing without you, I want you back

(Seohyun’s POV)
              It was 2 weeks before our wedding. I just can’t wait to get married. I love Yonghwa oppa a lot, and I think this is called love.
              “Seohyun-ah shall we go and check the wedding dresses today?” Sunny unnie asked me as I saw on the floor after a tiring practice. I smiled at the word ‘wedding dresses’. I nodded my head to say yes.
              “Unnie, why don’t we ask Manager Kim to give us a break, we’ll come back on October.” I asked Taeyeon unnie and she gave me her mischievous smile.
              “Don’t tell me. You need a honeymoon weekend don’t you? Yea I shall ask you, but do you think Yonghwa will get it.” She asked me and I shrugged. I don’t know anything about it. Yonghwa is too bys for the preparations sometimes.
              “Let’s get going, I want to try the wedding dresses.” Sunny unnie cried out and Jessica groaned as if she was in pain.
              “Unnie what’s wrong?” I asked her and she smiled at me. I know how she feels. She lost with her little sister and Kim Hyung Joong is Krystal’s person.
              “Well, nothing. I just didn’t want to come back and Sunny made me come. I hate it.” she said and I gave her a weak chuckle. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the dance studio the last.
              ‘Am I that lucky?’ I thought as I walked out of the door. I just wish that Yonghwa oppa was here to give me a hug.
              “I think your wish came true right Seohyun.” I felt like someone read my mind because someone I know back hugged me.
              “Yonghwa oppa?” I asked her and he kissed me on the cheek which made me chuckle. It was him. I just can’t believe that he was here even.
              “Oppa you’re here. What are you doing?” I asked him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He smiled and looked around.
              “Won’t I be here to meet my princess? I came to see you love. I missed you that’s why.” He said to me and kissed me on the forehead.
              “So this was a plan of Minhyuk isn’t it?” I asked him and he looked at me with shocked eyes and tried to hide them.
              “As if, that person is too busy chasing Luna. I don’t know why he likes her.” He said to make me smile. I grinned at him and walked a little bit away from him dragged 3 other people who was hiding and watching us with sneaky smiles.
              “Then who are these oppa?” I asked him in a matter-of-factly which made him looked at me in surprise.
              “Yah Jonghyun, Jungshin and you Minhyuk you all are so dead.” He came running to them and chased them away from us and from the SM building I think.
              I laughed until my stomach hurt and it was so much fun to see him like that. He turns around to see me and smiled.
              “I’m glad that you had fun. It’s great to see you smile always.” He said to me as he came closer to me. I thought he was gonna kiss me. I felt like I was butterfly who needed pollen always.
              “Seohyun what are you doing here?” I heard Taeyeon unnie calling out for me near the elevator. It made Yonghwa chuckle in fun. I scowled and turn around to see Taeyeon walking towards us
              “Yah, Yonghwa she needs to see the wedding dresses. Aren’t you gonna come with your pretty wife to the shop?” she asked him and I looked at him with my puppy face.
              “Ah, wedding dresses. I should go then. Let’s go.” He said as he kept his hand on my shoulder. I squealed and walked with Taeyeon and Yonghwa together.

(At the shop)

(Shin Hye’s POV)
              I slumped myself onto the couch after a long boring day of helping the customer. I just hoped no more customers will come today.
              “Excuse me, is anyone here?” I heard someone calling out and I heard a customer to help. I stood up and grabbed my phone. Putting my phone into the pocket of my skirt I walked outside.
              “How can I… Oh my god Yonghwa oppa?” I cried out as I saw him. I saw him with a bunch of girls and I thought of something sneaky.
              “Shin Hye, it’s been a long time right?” he asked me and I nodded my head with a bright smile. I looked around and there were around 9 girls including him 10 people.
              “What are you doing here? I meant come on this is a brides wedding dresses available shop so what the hell are you doing here?” I cried out in excitement and I heard him chuckle.
              No wonder I fall for a charming handsome emotional guy. He is really sweet and fun. I smiled to the 9 girls and I knew they were the girls’ generation at that moment.
              “Here you go Shin Hye. You’re invited to my wedding next week Sunday.” He said to me and I gasped in surprise.
              “No wonder, who is the lucky girl then?” I asked him as I took the invitation from him. He grabbed Girls Generation’s maknae Seohyun. I gave her a weak smile.
              “Seohyun meet Shin Hye, she is more like my sister. We both worked in ‘Heartstrings’ and ‘You’re beautiful’ series and we’re really close.” He introduces me and not to be rude I bowed 90 degrees and shook hands with her.
              “Nice to meet you, I’m Seohyun.” She said to me while we shook hands. I smiled and nodded my head.
              “The pleasure is all mine, I’m Park Shin Hye. Shall we go and see the wedding dresses?” I asked her and the girls started to chatter and it made Seohyun, Yonghwa and including me laugh.
              I walked towards some racks which full of white wedding dresses. I showed her some and she tried some. Every time she wears something new she comes out and shows it to Yonghwa. If he doesn’t like it she asks me for a new dress.
              I don’t know but I really did fall for him first and I envy her. I want Yonghwa oppa a lot. But now how can I get him. I can’t fight with her. I don’t want to see Yonghwa hurt and sad at all.
              “Shin Hye unnie can I see that one over there?” Seohyun asked me as she pointed to a wedding dress which had beads over the top and the skirt was just simply done and it was fluffy. I nodded my head and brought it to her.
              “So what do you think?” I heard her ask Yonghwa as she came out after wearing it. I saw a smile appearing over YongHwa’s lips.
              “This is the one. I love it.” he said to her and walked towards her and kissed her. I turn around and concentrated on another work.
              “Shin Hye unnie, do you like Yonghwa unnie?” I heard someone asking me. I turn around and it was Sunny. I smiled at her.
              “Omo, Sunny why do you think like that? He is more like my brother.” I said to her and she nodded her head with a smile which she didn’t appreciate the answer.

(Yonghwa’s POV)
              After buying the wedding dress we walked out of the shop after thanking Shin Hye. She had been more like my sister. But she was also my first love.
              “Yonghwa oppa, do you really like the dress?” Seohyun asked me as we walked towards the Girls Generation car. I smiled at her.
              “It suits you and it’s very pretty. I like the dress Seohyun love. So let’s meet soon before the wedding, shall we?” I asked her and then Taeyeon appeared out of nowhere.
              “No way are you going to meet her before the wedding. Because the bride shouldn’t be meeting the groom before the wedding, I heard it gives you bad luck.” She said to us and Seohyun gasped in shock
              “Yah, Taeyeon are you trying to scare her while I’m there to protect her?” I asked her and she looked at me confused.
              “Yonghwa oppa it’s true. And I know that. My mom told me that one of my nieces had already experienced it.” Taeyeon gasped and told me. It did scare me a little bit but still I will meet her somehow.
              “Okay please get into the car and be safe. All of you and I meant that.” I said to them and Taeyeon giggled like a little girl as she walked into the car.
              “Yah Seohyun, aren’t you gonna give me a goodbye kiss even?” I grabbed her hand and pulled her closed to me and asked her. She looked at me and smiled.
              “I forgot. I’m so sorry oppa.” She said to me with a pout and it made me chuckle at her. She kissed me and we heard the cough’s behind us.
              “Yah, get on would you? Keep the kissing on wedding day.” Sunny cried out and it made me laugh. I let her go and she walked into the car. She waved me goodbye and I returned it.

(Seohyun’s POV)
              “Seohyun ah, do you like the dress?” Jessica unnie asked me and I nodded at her with a smile. Everyone was so excited but why am I having the feeling something bad was gonna happen.
              “All the thanks go to you all unnie. Thank you so much, it’s really sweet of you all.” I said to them and we all laughed excitedly.
              “Here we are everyone. Go and get freshen up and get some sleep.” Manager Kim told us as we were in front of our dorm. One by one everyone got out and walked into the building.
              “Yah Seohyun, why don’t you cook for us tonight as you’ll be leaving us soon?” Jessica asked me and I smiled at her.
              “Yea Jess you’re right, she’ll be cooking to her husband soon. Right Seohyun ah?” Tiffany unnie made fun of me and it made me laugh.
              “Why, you all jealous? Too bad all of your gonna miss my cooking I guess.” I said to them naively which made them groan.
              After taking a hot bath on a cold night I felt refreshed. I was so tired and it made me slumped onto the bed and I wanted to go to dreamland, until I felt my phone vibrating.
Are you sleeping babes? If not come out, I’m waiting for you. ~Yonghwa oppa~
              I smiled as I got the text. We used to meet when everyone is asleep. And it’s fun. He uses to come to meet me using his motorcycle.
Not sleeping, I’ll be there in a while. ~Seohyun~
              I grabbed my jacket and put my phone into my jacket pocket and walked out of the room very quietly. I had to share room with Yoona who is used to sleep talk.
              “Seohyun ah there is your husband waiting for you, now how I wish if I can have Jang Geun Suk oppa?” I heard her mumble and it almost made me burst into laughs. I 
              I held in the laugh and ran out of the hallway into the elevator. I pressed the ‘G’ button to go downstairs.
              “What’s wrong?” Yonghwa oppa asked me as I ran out to him. I burst into laughs and it made him more concerned.
              “Oppa, you should have seen it. Yoona likes Jang Geun Suk oppa. She played Love rain series with him, remember?” I said to him as I laughed. He smiled at me and grabbed me close to him, and then he hugged me.
              “Seohyun ah whatever happens to us, we’ll be together right?” he asked me and I looked at his face. He was a little bit sad about something. I touched his face assure him that we’ll be always be together
              “Oppa, we’ll always be together. Don’t worry, I love you and I won’t even leave you. Ever! I promise you.” I said to him and it made him smile a little bit.
              “Well then, keep the promise okay? Oh and you should go. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day right wife?” he said to me and it made me laugh.
              “Yes honey, it is gonna be. So then goodnight and take care. See you tomorrow oppa.” I said to him and kissed him on the cheeks. He smiled and let me walk towards the dorm building.

(Next day)
              “Wake up Seohyun ah.” Yoona cried out near my ears and it almost made my ears deaf. I woke up and looked around.
              “What is it? Do you have to wake me up early in the morning?” I mumbled and it made her gasp. She made me sit on the bed.
              “Ha-lo, wedding? You’re wedding, duh.” She cried out and my eyes widened. I grabbed my phone and looked around.
              “Where is everyone?” I asked her and she shrugged as she took my wedding dress from closet and made me go into the bathroom with the wedding dress.
              “Go and change. Be quick, now hurry.” Unnie cried out as she packed something’s. I changed in a hurry and walked out of the bathroom.
              “Let’s go, manager Kim is giving us a ride to the salon. You need to get ready.” Yoona said to me as she dragged me outside of the building.
              “Get in, quick.” She cried out and slipped into the car behind me. I sighed in relief and took my phone to text Yonghwa oppa.

Oppa, be ready at 4pm. Be there okay? I love you a lot. ~Seohyun~

              I texted to him and looked out of the window, Manager Kim was too busy driving he didn’t bother to say anything today.
              “Seohyun ah, congrats for getting married before me, should I envy you now?” Manager Kim congrats me and it made me laugh at him.

Okay, see you there. Be safe okay? Love you more than anyone. ~Yonghwa oppa~

              I got a reply from Yonghwa oppa and it made me sigh in relief again. I looked at Yoona and she was a little sad.
              “Unnie, what’s wrong?” I asked her and she was a little bit startled. It made me worry about her a little bit.
              “Nothing, it’s just I don’t know. Nothing’s wrong. Seohyun ah you can’t let any freckles be on your forehead today okay?” she said to me as she gave me a smile. I nodded at her with a weak smile.
              “Unnie do you have Jang Geun Suk oppa’s number? Can I have it?” I asked her and she looked at me shocked. She texted me his number and I wanted Yoona unnie to be happy. So I’m surprising her.

Jang Geun Suk oppa, it’s me Seohyun from SNSD! Could please come to my wedding today at 4pm? It’s at the convention centre. Please come. ~Seohyun from SNSD~
              
              I texted him and I felt a little bit happy. I don’t know but I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I just wish everything will be okay.

Omo Seohyun ah, such a nice to meet you. Of course I can come today, but is Yoona gonna be there? I haven’t seen her after ‘LOVE RAIN’ shooting. ~Geun Suk oppa~
              
              I got a reply after 5 minutes which made me smile at Yoona unnie’s direction. She looked at me confused.
              “Unnie, be happy okay?” I said to her and she chuckled at my childishness. I tapped on the phone screen and Yoona unnie tried to peak.

Thank you so much Geun Suk oppa, of course she will be there. Ooh someone misses someone I guess. Hehe see you at the wedding oppa. ~Seohyun~
              
              I put my phone back to my bag as Manager Kim pulled over. I looked around and it was really quiet.
              “Unnie are you sure we are at the right place? Look at it, it’s so quiet.” I said to her as I got of the car. She slapped my hand playfully and dragged me into the salon.
              “Yoona, Omo it’s been so long.” I heard someone saying to us as we entered the salon. I looked at Yoona unnie surprised and confused.
              “Unnie, it’s not that long is it? Anyways here is Seohyun, Seohyun this is Jiyeon unnie. She is working here and I asked her to pull some strings for me.” she said to me with a smile. I was surprised.
              “Nice to meet you Jiyeon unnie.” I said to her and bowed 90 degrees. She walked towards me and looked right into my eyes.
              “Pleasure is all mine, so you’re the one who I getting married before me even. Ah, congrats. Let’s get started shall we?” she said to me as she grinned at me. I grinned back and followed her.
              After 2 hours, getting my hair done she applied some makeup on my face. She didn’t even let me look into the mirror after doing my hair. She kept on saying she will let me see after it’s done.
              “Voila, you look like a bride after all.” She said to me as I looked at my reflection. I smiled as I touch my face.
              “Is this really me?” I asked her and she chuckled at my stupidness. Will Yonghwa oppa like me this way?
              “Girl that is you. Yonghwa is really gonna fell for you.” Jiyeon cried out as she helped me to get up from the seat. I walked out, in front of Yoona and Geun Suk oppa.
              “Dongsaeng ah, you look so beautiful.” She gasped and said to me in surprise. I smiled and twirled around.
              “Thank you unnie, But Geun Suk oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked Geun Suk oppa and Yoona smiled at me.
              “I came here to get my hair done, before your wedding.” He said to me with a wink. I chuckled at him and his reaction was like ‘am I that funny?’
              “Unnie let’s get going. See ya at the wedding Geun Suk oppa. Thank you Jiyeon unnie.” I cried out as I walked out of the salon. I walked into the car with Yoona.
              “So, what’s going with Geun Suk oppa?” I asked her suspiciously and it made her giggle like a little girl.
              “We’re now dating; soon I think I’ll also get married.” She said to me and it made my eyes get widen.
              “What? You’re dating? That’s great, congrats unnie.” I cried out and it made her laugh. I smiled and looked out of the window.

(Yonghwa’s POV)
              “Why did you decided to get your tuxedo without your soon to-be-wife?” Minhyuk asked me and I gave him stern look.
              “Just tell me, does this looks great on me or not.” I asked him and it made him laugh and gave me thumbs up sign. I walked toward the counter to pay.
              “Let’s get going, I don’t want to be late on my wedding.” I said to my members and it made them laugh.
              “First, we have a surprise. Let’s get going” Minhyuk said to me and dragged me towards the car. I was curious to know what was going on.
              “Okay, here we go. Get inside and someone is waiting for there.” Jungshin said to me and I looked at him suspiciously.
              “Yah, what are you guys doing? Yah.” I cried out and I was so confused. What was going on? “Oppa!” I heard someone’s voice which was very familiar.
              “Seohyun ah! What’s going?” I asked her and it made her look at me with a sly smile. “Let’s get going Geun Suk oppa.” I heard her say that. I looked at her confusedly and then she grabbed my hand.
              “Trust me, you won’t regret it oppa.” She said to me and I nodded my head with a smile. Before she can lead me inside I grabbed her and brought her close to me.
              “Is this okay Geun Suk Hyung?” I cried out as everyone came out of there hiding places. Geun Suk Hyung looked at me surprised and he nodded at me with a smile.
              “Thanks for the surprise. I can never forget this.” I said to her as I gave a kiss on her forehead. I saw her blush and it made me smile. I hugged her and couldn’t let her go. I felt like I was leaving her forever.
              After the wedding photo shoot, I looked the glowing Seohyun. I was glad that I got a girl like her. She caught me staring at her and blushed. I grinned at her.
              “So, we’ll meet there. Say bye for now, as you’ll meet each other. Right Sunny?” Minhyuk said to me and Seohyun as he gave a hug to Sunny.
              “Whatever, I’ll meet you there. Be there to say ‘I do’ okay? I love you a lot.” I said to her as I gave a kiss. She smiled at me. “I will, meet you there oppa.” She said to me and walked towards the car.
              I waved her goodbye and got into the car. I was feeling uncomfortable and I didn’t know. What was going to happen?
              I didn’t know what happened after a while, when I screamed and I felt unconscious. I felt like someone stabbed into my heart. I heard people calling me. But I couldn’t respond to it. Am I dead?

(Seohyun’s POV)
              I waited in the hall and kept on calling Yonghwa oppa’s phone. I felt nervous and I didn’t know what to do.
              “Seohyun!” I heard someone calling out for me. I turn around and I saw Minhyuk in a bloody shirt. I was confused. He ran to me and he was already crying. I knew something bad happened.
              “What’s wrong Minhyuk oppa?” I asked him and he couldn’t reply to me. I was worried and I didn’t know what to do. “Yonghwa, he… he is at the hospital.” He said to me as he stuttered.
              I ran out of the hall in my wedding dress grabbing my phone. I didn’t know what happened to me. I was so worried I just wanted to see him.
              “Geun Suk oppa, can you drive?” I asked him and he nodded his head. “Drive me to the YG hospital.” I said to him and I asked him to be quick.
              Without knowing what was happening a tear fall from my eyes. Geun Suk oppa looked at me surprised.
              “Seohyun ah, are you crying?” he asked me and passed me a tissue. “Oh I’m so sorry, I wasn’t crying but thanks.” I said to him quietly.
              I ran into the hospital and into the emergency. I saw the doctors near Yonghwa oppa’s body. I saw Jungshin and Jonghyun there. After a while Minhyuk also came running into the emergency room.
              “Oppa! Oppa wake up!” I cried out as I ran toward him. I saw him there with the oxygen mask on. I was speechless and the doctors kept on saying his dead already.
              “I’m sorry, but we couldn’t save him. His dead, I’m sorry.” One of the doctor said to us as one of the nurse removed the oxygen mask.
              “Unnie, is he really dead?” I asked one of the nurses and she kept looking at me with teary eyes. She didn’t do anything when I slowly collapsed onto the floor. I burst into tears and kept looking at Yonghwa oppa’s lifeless body.
              “Oppa!” I cried out and Jungshin walked towards me and gave a hug from behind. I couldn’t help but cry. I lost him, and on my wedding day. I stood up and walked toward his lifeless body.
              “Pabo, why did you have to die? I should have died instead of you. Oppa, I just wish you were here to wipe the tears for me. Oppa I don’t want you to leave me. But I love you more than anyone.” I said to him quietly and kissed him on the lips before he was taken to the mortuary.
              “Seohyun ah, I’m sorry.” Sunny came towards me and hugged me. I was hurt, I lost him and now I wish I died instead of him.

(2 weeks later)
              I walked into my new house where I decided to live alone. I brought the boxes with the help of SNSD members. I walked outside towards the backyard where there was a beautiful seaside.
              ‘Oppa, I miss you. I wish you’re here always. I wish you’re here to wipe the tears. I’m crying always. I’m a crybaby. You were right, I can’t live without you. I love you more than anyone.’ I thought as I let the wind play with my hair. I felt sadder when I’m at Seoul. So I decided to give up my career for a while.
              “Seohyun ah, come and eat something would you?” I heard Yoona calling out for me. I turn around and nodded at her. I gave one last look at the beach and I felt like I heard his voice.
              “Seohyun ah, oppa will always be there for you. Don’t even think about crying. Because I’m next to you always.” I heard him say that. I turn around toward the voice. But he wasn’t there. It’s because he was dead.
              I walked toward the house slowly, after giving one last look at the beach once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment